Saturday, September 24, 2011



Well I got bitten by the Harley bug earlier this year when I purchased a 2011 Fatboy Lo. As much as I love that bike, without heavy customization it basically looks like every other FLSTFB on the road, what I needed was a bike to customize.
I picked up this bike or more accurately as it turns out, basket case as the platform for my first bobber project, I mean who doesn't love a stripped down to bare bones Sportster right?

What you see here is a bastardized 1976 FLH 1000cc Sportster. Initially I was excited about the prospects this bike presented but as you will see I was soon thrown into the deep deep pool of reality as I found one thing after another that would bring my progress to a near screeching halt prompting me to rethink the whole idea of doing anything with this bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment